Interviewed by Eddie Arrieta for Startup Safari Budapest, we were given a chance to provide an overview on the book’s structure and mission.
- How does someone end up working on AI?
- What’s AI and what’s not AI: what are its principles, who are the drives of this new AI age, what are the competing visions and models?
- What are the levels of understanding we should have as responsible citizens, entrepreneurs, and innovators?
- What are some of the applications and transformations underway that we talk about in the book?
- How much of the fears behind AI are pure science fiction and how much of it is actually true? What in particular could be risky about AI?
Answers to all these questions and more in the video: